Comment on page
- Draws a series of rarefaction curves on the OTU table prior to subsampling
This tool works best when the original uploaded OTU table was not subsampled
Create comparative sample groups based on categorical variables uploaded in the metadata file.
Optionally create a categorical variable from a quantitative variable by using the Quantile Range feature on the Projects home page.
Each sample group is assigned its own color.
- Hover over each point to determine the sample ID, corresponding sample group, and number of OTUs at a particular sample size
- Save Snapshot: Save the visualization to the experiment notebook
- Download: Downloads the visualization as a PNG file
- Share: Creates a shareable link that allows you to share the visualization with others