Comment on page
- Comparisons of OTU or taxonomic group composition between one or more sample groups
This tool works best when every sample is subsampled to the same depth
The taxonomic level to aggregate the OTUs at. The OTUs will be grouped together (by summing the OTU values) at the selected taxonomic level before the analysis is applied.
Create comparative sample groups based on categorical variables uploaded in the metadata file.
Optionally create a categorical variable from a quantitative variable by using the Quantile Range feature on the Projects home page.
- Taxonomic Variable A donut is created for each unique taxonomic group or OTU
- Categorical Groups A donut is created for each sample group
- Hover over each donut to determine its label and relative abundance
- Save Snapshot: Save the visualization to the experiment notebook
- Download: Downloads the visualization as a PNG file
- Share: Creates a shareable link that allows you to share the visualization with others