Comment on page
- Measuring the dissimilarity between different sample groups
The taxonomic level to aggregate the OTUs at. The OTUs will be grouped together (by summing the OTU values) at the selected taxonomic level before the analysis is applied.
Create comparative sample groups based on categorical variables uploaded in the metadata file.
Optionally create a categorical variable from a quantitative variable by using the Quantile Range feature on the Projects home page.
Choose a categorical variable to color the points in the boxplots.
For instance, you might want to divide the boxplots by their disease classification and color the points by their sampling location to identify any locality bias.
PERMANOVA and ANOVA is automatically calculated.
- Hover over each point to determine its sample ID and its value
- Save Snapshot: Save the visualization to the experiment notebook
- Download: Downloads the visualization as a PNG file
- Share: Creates a shareable link that allows you to share the visualization with others